Hi I'm new!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

annamariefranco

Hi I'm new!

#1 Post by annamariefranco »

Hi everybody! I'm new to here. I just got my braces put on a little more than a month ago and I'm having a love/hate relationship. I didn't think my teeth were moving at all until I did a side by side comparison and I wanted to share it with everybody. :D :jump:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

braceasaurus

Re: Hi I'm new!

#2 Post by braceasaurus »

Hello annamarie, I'm new as well! Nice to have you on the forum. I can't see your photos unfortunately (need to post a bit more before I can) but it's awesome you've been taking photos. It's so much more encouraging when you can see the progress side by side!

friendlyturtle

#3 Post by friendlyturtle »

Wow you've had great results! I'm tempted to take pictures of my progress as well but I just can't find the tiny bit of spare time for it. Hopefully your future progress is as fast as you're current progress!

SingleJawMelb

#4 Post by SingleJawMelb »

Oh look you still have the blue spots from when they put on the braces, the picture must be fresh :)

One month is nothing in braces world, espically with over crowding. Takes time.

JanineJanine

#5 Post by JanineJanine »

Hi Annamarie!

I'm new too so I can't see your photos but I'm pleased you are seeing progress after just one month. I hope you are adjusting well to life with braces.

I'm just recovering from extractions and hopefully having my braces fitted on 22nd November.

Bracingmyself901

#6 Post by Bracingmyself901 »

Also new! Congrats on the visible progress. The end of this week will be a month for me.

Marchi31

#7 Post by Marchi31 »

I wish I could see your pics..:-( hopefully in a few posts I ll b able to! Almost 2 months in braces on the 9th of this month, woooo!