Invisalign with fake teeth and want to drink w/o taking out tray

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

agmatt

Invisalign with fake teeth and want to drink w/o taking out tray

#1 Post by agmatt »

I have fake teeth in my invisalign and I would like to drink liquor without removing the tray I have in. Is it okay if I drink without removing the tray if I drink water while drinking and clean everything afterwords?

agmatt

Re: Invisalign with fake teeth and want to drink w/o taking out tray

#2 Post by agmatt »

[quote="agmatt"]I have fake teeth in my invisalign and I would like to drink liquor without removing the tray I have in. Is it okay if I drink without removing the tray if I drink water while drinking and clean everything afterwords?[/quote]

newbite

#3 Post by newbite »

I think it depends on the kind of alcohol. If there's a lot of sugar in it you're not going to want to do that. Like mixed drinks, beer, etc. if it's straight vodka or something you might be ok to do that occassionally? Are you more worried about your teeth or the trays?
•Braces placed August 14, 2014
•Deband November 11, 2015
•Permanent retainer top and bottom
•Essix retainers top and bottom 16 hr/day for a year and then nightly afterwards.

My story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 51#p455351

agmatt

#4 Post by agmatt »

My teeth for sure. I know they trays are fairly sturdy. I only really go out and drink once or twice a week.