They're off!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

anedia

They're off!

#1 Post by anedia »

Hi everyone,

I once had a post up in my braces story part but I couldn't just keep it up to date.. but I got my braces off on Wednesday and wanted to post my pictures / thoughts.

I got braced Sept 2013. I had traditional wires until July 2014 where I got switched to the robotic "suresmile" wires. I would highly recommend this system to anyone - I really like it fine tuned the ending of my treatment and sped it up. Also - WEAR YOUR RUBBER BANDS.

Image First day in braces
Image They're off!!

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Candyland

Re: They're off!

#2 Post by Candyland »

They look great! I haven't heard of robotic wires before, I will have to look that up.

Lorianne

#3 Post by Lorianne »

congrats! they look awesome!

NeilH

#4 Post by NeilH »

Hi, great result, congratulations!

kelly88

#5 Post by kelly88 »

I have never heard of those before but will look it up.

Looking great! :D Congratulations!

djspeece

#6 Post by djspeece »

Bravo!
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying