I went crazy!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

msw

I went crazy!

#1 Post by msw »

Since I only have 1-2 months remaining on my sentence, I decided to have some fun at the orthodontist this morning and request PINK ligs on my bottom braces. They're Damons, so completely unnecessary, but so much fun! I've probably admired them in a mirror at least 20 times today.

mariawong86

Re: I went crazy!

#2 Post by mariawong86 »

I HAD THEM IN EVERY COLOR ALREADYY !! HAVE FUN !! MY FAVORITE IS BLUE

Ridingboots

#3 Post by Ridingboots »

I am soooo getting coloured ligs next time ....love the pink

Schedule
Braces Installed 23 Oct 2014
Adjustment - 18 Dec 14, 19 Feb 15, 7 Apr
5 Mar 15 Palate installed
Somewhere in the Future- Double Jaw Surgery

MrsCharisma

#4 Post by MrsCharisma »

Fun :)

http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 13&t=45175

Female, 34
Braced: 1/24/13 (upper) and 5/3/13 (lower)
Sentence: 18-24 months
Ceramic uppers, metal lowers

[/url]

newbite

#5 Post by newbite »

I have Damon's, too, and reeeeeaaaaally want pink ligs (even though they're unnecessary) but my ortho only carries smoke color!!! Can you believe that! I love how the pink ligs look, great choice :)
•Braces placed August 14, 2014
•Deband November 11, 2015
•Permanent retainer top and bottom
•Essix retainers top and bottom 16 hr/day for a year and then nightly afterwards.

My story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 51#p455351

msw

#6 Post by msw »

Craziness continues, y'all.

I started to run low on my elastics (and I lost my backup pack after a few too many drinks over the weekend OOPS!) so I dropped by the orthodontist's office to get another pack today.

And I chose colored elastics! The pack has pink, purple, green, and orange. Aaand I love them. I still have a couple non-colored elastics for when I need to look professional at work. But when I'm alone at my desk or relaxing at home, you can bet I'll be doing it in STYLE.

Making the most out of my final weeks as a metal mouth. :tingrin:

Lorianne

#7 Post by Lorianne »

Cuuuute!