Am I ready to get my braces off? (pictures)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braceface9

Am I ready to get my braces off? (pictures)

#1 Post by braceface9 »

I'm getting my braces off within a month. I still have one more appointment left but I don't think my teeth will be straight within a month

Here are some pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/hf5ddet.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/g3yjeVM.jpg?1

As you can see; my upper and lower teeth doesn't fit.. And I still have some gaps. I'm not sure how my orthodontist is going to fix that in one month :roll:

what do you think?

Reactions are very welcome!

Mylovedtheeth

Re: Am I ready to get my braces off? (pictures)

#2 Post by Mylovedtheeth »

I'm not sure this are photo how you bite, cause only that maters. from this view i can say things are not ideal, but sometimes ideal occlusion and perfect aesthetic effect is impossible to do for some person due to bone of both arches you have or size of teeth.
I'm debraced after 2 rears and 1 weak of treatment.

braceface9

Re: Am I ready to get my braces off? (pictures)

#3 Post by braceface9 »

Mylovedtheeth wrote:I'm not sure this are photo how you bite, cause only that maters. from this view i can say things are not ideal, but sometimes ideal occlusion and perfect aesthetic effect is impossible to do for some person due to bone of both arches you have or size of teeth.
Yes, these are pictures when I bite down.. I agree with what you say, it's just encouraging when you waited so long for braces, wearing them for more than 1,5year but still don't have the 'perfect' teeth as I always wanted.
Anyway, I will ask my orthodontist's opinion and see what can be done... It's just something that really bothers me.
I'll keep you guys posted anyway :)