Home stretch!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nellarmonia

Home stretch!

#1 Post by nellarmonia »

I had an adjustment yesterday and I asked my ortho what the odds of having them off by 5/31 would be. I'm in my friend's wedding. My original plan was for 24-27 months and I started in June 2013 so I didn't have much hope, but she said "Oh you should be done around March or April." I wanted to scream "BUT THAT'S ONLY 4 OR 5 MONTHS!?!" I've been in the mindset that I'll have these on for close to another year and now I could possibly have them off in 4 months! My husband and my mother were not nearly as excited as me ("That's good") so I thought I'd share with some people who would understand.

:-* :jump: :crazy:

InDueCourse

Re: Home stretch!

#2 Post by InDueCourse »

Congratulations, that's great progress!

Ambrosia80

#3 Post by Ambrosia80 »

That's GREAT!!! And yes, we understand!! Hahaha
Damon braces- ceramic uppers, metal lowers

sentence: 15-18 months (Sept.-Dec. 2014)

Ridingboots

#4 Post by Ridingboots »

Woohoo :-* funny how hubby and mum don't the excitement of it all

Schedule
Braces Installed 23 Oct 2014
Adjustment - 18 Dec 14, 19 Feb 15, 7 Apr
5 Mar 15 Palate installed
Somewhere in the Future- Double Jaw Surgery

nellarmonia

#5 Post by nellarmonia »