Finally got a debanding date!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

safetysquirrel

Finally got a debanding date!

#1 Post by safetysquirrel »

Wanted to tell people who would be equally excited - I finally gotta debanding date! November 11th is the day :)

I'll have ended up with them for 20 months - 3 months longer than predicted, but with a smile that I'm truly pleased with.

42 days until naked teeth!

gramma2xander

Re: Finally got a debanding date!

#2 Post by gramma2xander »

Yay, congrats. I know how excited you are I have 9 days until debanding :tingrin:

boodles8

#3 Post by boodles8 »

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2.5 more days, counting this afternoon.
Boodles8

Braced July, 2012
BSSO August, 2013
Debraced October 2, 2014

Ambrosia80

#4 Post by Ambrosia80 »

Congrats!!!! Excited for you, and looking forward to pics! :HugeGrin:
Damon braces- ceramic uppers, metal lowers

sentence: 15-18 months (Sept.-Dec. 2014)