Three months in braces , can you see any progress

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

x0gabby

Re: Three months in braces , can you see any progress

#16 Post by x0gabby »

your teeth are looking great!!!

Dii23

#17 Post by Dii23 »

My First extraction
I had my first extraction on 19 oct. , my upper right first premolar .
well it wasn't that painful as i expected . i feel good after 3 days of extraction though i was so worried to get an infection .
i also feel that my upper lip feel more relaxed over my right teeth .
My ortho started pushing my canine immediately after the extraction , he said this will make it move quicker , i hope so !
i will go next week for my second extraction .
As for my lower teeth , i had now power chain ( connected ties ). they were painful the first couple of days too , actually my whole mouth wasnt in a stable condition .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dii23

#18 Post by Dii23 »

And I got my second extraction yesterday , it went fine and my ortho strated pushing my teeth after extraction immediately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wmd

#19 Post by wmd »

You teeth were already awesome but now they will move really fast. Can't wait to see them move again!

touchofhiddencharm

#20 Post by touchofhiddencharm »

Looking good!!!! Your smile is going to be awesome!