Bite corrector sucks!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

totalfratmove

Bite corrector sucks!

#1 Post by totalfratmove »

Its been exactly one year and 10 days since I got my braces put on, and yesterday I got a bite corrector put in, everyone who gets to skip this in their treatment can consider themselves lucky! I didn't even sleep last night with the amount of pain its creating. I am just hoping that it will correct my overbite ASAP cause this appliance is on a whole different spectrum of uncomfortable..

Lalaloo

Re: Bite corrector sucks!

#2 Post by Lalaloo »

Sorry to hear that... What kind of appliance is this?

pjade1

#3 Post by pjade1 »

Is it a forsus? I might have to get one if the elastics don't work.
07/14/14 - 4 spacers put in
07/25/14 - braces top and bottom put in minus 2 molar bands that they couldn't fit
9/11/14 - 2 spacers put in between the bottom back molars
9/19/14 - last 2 bottom molar bands in and all hooked up, new wire, started elastics too
10/14/14 - new square wire change and thick elastics
04/24/17 - braces removed!!! :BigGrin:

totalfratmove

#4 Post by totalfratmove »

pjade1

#5 Post by pjade1 »

I hope the pain has gone away now. Thanks for the info on that.
07/14/14 - 4 spacers put in
07/25/14 - braces top and bottom put in minus 2 molar bands that they couldn't fit
9/11/14 - 2 spacers put in between the bottom back molars
9/19/14 - last 2 bottom molar bands in and all hooked up, new wire, started elastics too
10/14/14 - new square wire change and thick elastics
04/24/17 - braces removed!!! :BigGrin: