My Last Meal

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SpottedPickle

My Last Meal

#1 Post by SpottedPickle »

Tomorrow is my day, records appointment and uppers being braced! I had to have my favorite pizza with ranch and a salad with every crunchy veggie available. This past week was my various crunchy and chewy foods week. I have too many crowns to take the chances some of you other Braces Veterans do! :)

Bikerchick85

Re: My Last Meal

#2 Post by Bikerchick85 »

Yay I'm so excited for you Pickle! It is so exciting to start this journey and it really does fly by! You'll be finished before you know it! Congrats!

MY STORY.. http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=43860

*4 Premolar Extractions-Nov. 29th, 2012*
*Upper Ceramic Braces-Dec. 11, 2012*
*Lower Metal Braces-Feb. 11th, 2013*
*Est. Sentence-24 months*

kmadsen65

Re: My Last Meal

#3 Post by kmadsen65 »

How did it go? I'm curious to see how you feel on your first morning with your braces and compare to how I felt last week. Today is my 5th full day in my top braces and I get my bottoms tomorrow.
Kelly
Metal Brackets Upper 6/26/14
Lower Brackets & Discluding Appliance 7/2/14