"Armchair Orthodontist" me!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

beckyboo0205

"Armchair Orthodontist" me!

#1 Post by beckyboo0205 »

Armchair Orthodontist me please!!

I've been explaining this weird angled tooth to my orthodontist for the past few months. I'm pretty sure it's the right front tooth (LEFT in the picture) but it matches up with the little tooth next to it. So what needs to be done to the tooth to make it right???

Saturday was my appointment and my orthodontist put a little bend in the wire to try to pull the outside edge of the tooth out I guess. I don't think it's moved but it was sore for a few days, but not anymore.

So, Fix me please! HA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.