Damon braces update(44% to 63% complete)...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

disland78

Damon braces update(44% to 63% complete)...

#1 Post by disland78 »

Update regarding my progress.

160 days worth in braces.

Original quote was 9 - 12 months in which case I am anywhere between 44% - 63% complete.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anna5

Re: Damon braces update(44% to 63% complete)...

#2 Post by Anna5 »

WOW, your teeth have improved so much in a very short time!!! It seems like your crossbite is gone and you smile has widened a lot! And it is so great that you achieved this with braces only (were you recommended surgery for your crossbite or was your ortho confident from the beginning that it could be fixed with damon braces?). I am sure your teeth will look perfect when you are done, good luck!

disland78

#3 Post by disland78 »

Thank you very much. Surgery was never mentioned to fix the crossbite and I think the ortho is surprised how quickly the crossbite was fixed.

BraceForIt

#4 Post by BraceForIt »

ah Wow! that is such good progress, i can definately see widening of your smile
This has given me an encouragement kick, Im also wearing Damons 49 days in (so still early days!)

disland78

#5 Post by disland78 »

Early days for you but time will fly...

Anna5

#6 Post by Anna5 »

disland78 wrote:Thank you very much. Surgery was never mentioned to fix the crossbite and I think the ortho is surprised how quickly the crossbite was fixed.
I am also surprised!! Your treatment is really going very well!