6 days to go...what do you think?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

starfish88

Re: 6 days to go...what do you think?

#16 Post by starfish88 »

Catlady wrote:GIRL! What are you saying about less than perfect?! Those are gorgeous teeth you got there!! Don't worry about feeling they are not "perfect" or ready to come off.. I had the same dilemma and I get mine off tomorrow morning!! (November 4, 2013 at 12pm.) :) I hear lots of people saying that look so much better when the metal is off!!

Good luck with your brace removal. Would love to hear how it goes and see pics!

16 months 1 week and 2 days in braces
12mm overjet and narrow jaws all fixed with braces and elastics.
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42441

SunshineRay

#17 Post by SunshineRay »

Looks great!

Catlady

#18 Post by Catlady »

starfish88 wrote:
Catlady wrote:GIRL! What are you saying about less than perfect?! Those are gorgeous teeth you got there!! Don't worry about feeling they are not "perfect" or ready to come off.. I had the same dilemma and I get mine off tomorrow morning!! (November 4, 2013 at 12pm.) :) I hear lots of people saying that look so much better when the metal is off!!

Good luck with your brace removal. Would love to hear how it goes and see pics!
Thank you! I was already planning on putting pictures up! In fact I have a post up now. :) Good Luck on your braces removal as well!

tp438

#19 Post by tp438 »

Great!

starfish88

#20 Post by starfish88 »

So here we go....final pictures - braces off and in Essix Retainers.

When the braces first came off I actually really didn't like how my teeth looked...they just looked too big and weird! But I've had some lunch and feel much happier with them! Yay! Dental odessey almost over! ....going to need to put some lip balm on...3 hours in a dental chair with suction and stuff has dried my lips out like crazy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

16 months 1 week and 2 days in braces
12mm overjet and narrow jaws all fixed with braces and elastics.
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42441

Anna5

#21 Post by Anna5 »

WOW Starfish, this result is really AMAZING!!!! Your teeth look so beautiful and to me they are perfect! Your overjet is gone and your former narrow upper jaw looks kingsize now!
How great that this was achieved with braces alone considering you were recommended surgery. I am so happy for you, congaratulations!!!!!!

Cadet

#22 Post by Cadet »

Honestly they DO look amazing.
Very happy for you.
Enjoy your new smile.