1st adjustment - done. 9 weeks until the next! (PHOTOS)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Timetoshine

Re: 1st adjustment - done. 9 weeks until the next! (PHOTOS)

#16 Post by Timetoshine »

Thanks all!

Latest update - in JUST one week my coil spring has pushed my lower teeth into crazy arrangement... I know the ortho said they would get worse before they get better, but honestly... it sucks!
Here's to the next few months going quickly and me forgetting about the metal in my mouth!
[/url]

Lovethatsmile

Re: 1st adjustment - done. 9 weeks until the next! (PHOTOS)

#17 Post by Lovethatsmile »

Congratulations!!!