Click it braces

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kat1970

Click it braces

#1 Post by Kat1970 »

First posting on here. I am 42 years old and had braces fitted for first time 5 weeks ago. Had a variety of problems which I won't moan on about but my main issue is that I am grinding my teeth in my sleep (and sometimes when awake) and am breaking the back fittings at least once a week. Is this a common problem and is there a solution? I have the click it braces and they seem to wear down so quickly! So pleased I found this forum as I am feeling quite isolated in my new look mouth wear!

BellaBraces

Re: Click it braces

#2 Post by BellaBraces »

Maybe you need molar build ups to stop the teeth hitting the brackets until your arches are properly aligned.