Manufacturer/Vendor Color Rings

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

NikkiH347

Manufacturer/Vendor Color Rings

#1 Post by NikkiH347 »

Hi!

I wanted to pass on a bit of knowledge I gained while researching braces and ligament elastics. I was able to look at my orthodontist's color wheel ring and got the name of the vendor he uses to order his elastics. I entered the information on Google and found the vendor's website. I managed to find their catalog in PDF form and a realistic color chart photographed with a camera to show differences in lighting to help me pick colors out before going to my appointments. I'm getting my braces tomorrow and am planning to get dark purple/lilac color as my very first color combination! It really helps to either look up the vendor online and either bookmark the page or print out the colors. The "realistic models" of color charts weren't really helpful since the colors aren't exactly the same and I was left still puzzled. Hope this helps!

NikkiH347

Re: Manufacturer/Vendor Color Rings

#2 Post by NikkiH347 »

Please bump this into the ligament color topic. I'm a bit new at this forum thing. Thanks!

catgyrl

#3 Post by catgyrl »

This thread can't be "bumped" into another thread. Just re-post what you posted here.

I also posted a pic of my ortho's color palette in the ligature (not ligament - haha!) thread. Good luck to you!!

NikkiH347

#4 Post by NikkiH347 »

Dental jargon can be confusing sometimes! Thanks for the tip on how to move this to another topic.

[quote="catgyrl"]This thread can't be "bumped" into another thread. Just re-post what you posted here.

I also posted a pic of my ortho's color palette in the ligature (not ligament - haha!) thread. Good luck to you!![/quote]