Halloween

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Bionicbigmouth

Halloween

#1 Post by Bionicbigmouth »

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well! :)

I know it's way early...but I like to be organised...what Halloween costume idea can I use to incorporate my newly applied braces? I want to embrace (see what I did there??!) them into my costume! :) so any ideas welcome!

brooke3390

Re: Halloween

#2 Post by brooke3390 »

I love Halloween, my favorite holiday! Braces could really add to your costume too, you could be a typical "nerd" and dress with suspenders, bowtie, big glasses, pens in pocket, etc. Make the dorky look rock!! Or you could take it in the opposite direction and be gangster, show off your grillz haha :)

Also, you could do fun Halloween colors, orange, black, lime green, purple! Have fun with it, just make sure to brush your teeth carefully after all the candy!

Ellebraced

#3 Post by Ellebraced »

UGLY BETTY or the Katy Perry video, Friday night!!

34 years old, 2nd timer, Original sentence 2.5 years - Updated to about 20 months
Braced December 16th , 2010
Debrace Date August 22, 2012

My story http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=37941

xanidu2012

#4 Post by xanidu2012 »

Well I'm not doing the costume thing but I will have on black and orange ligs. But to everyone who does go the costume route have fun with it. :). I may even try to eat 1 piece of candy corn :roll: