1 Month Progress

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BraceFace2o1o

Re: 1 Month Progress

#16 Post by BraceFace2o1o »

Great progress in your first month! I too had my top braces first because of my bite. I got my lowers on about 3 months later.

I had quick progress too guys, but trust me, it doesn't necessarily mean you wont be in them as long :wink: . My estimated treatment time was 18-24 months and I'm not far off 20 months in now...
Just remember, the treatment time is just an estimate, it can change either way.
Braces: Metal fixed upper and lower
Estimated treatment time: 18-24 months
Braces Removed: August 2013 (after 33 months in braces)
Retainers: Upper & lower essix and lower bonded
My Story / Before & After photos

braceface46

#17 Post by braceface46 »

furious george wrote:You look great! How nice to see so much movement!
braceface46 wrote:hey I'm jealous, I've had mine on almost 3 weeks and they haven't budged. Yours look terrific! Very inspiring, I bet you won't need them on long at all.
Mine haven't moved much in the past month either. Someone reassured me that right now I'm in the training bra of archwires though, so I'm holding out hope for more progress after the next adjustment.
Good to know, I hadn't heard that before. that's very helpful. Now it's been a day over a month and I can see some positive changes. yay!!! I"m going to figure out how to post it on here soon. :jump:

jamsession

#18 Post by jamsession »

Awesome!

nikkibabie19

#19 Post by nikkibabie19 »

Congrats bravesweety...

things are lookin GREAT...I know u must be so excited...

I know how awesome seeing progress and movement is...Makes all the pain and starving worth it...

Makes us think we made the right choice indeed........

Well keep us updated :D

Will chat soon
Chao

Me with elastics : http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 13&t=46327

FINALLY Me after braces : http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 13&t=46650
[/color]