Dental Impalntation of Front Two Teeth.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Baeka

Dental Impalntation of Front Two Teeth.

#1 Post by Baeka »

Hi, I lost my one tooth when i was a child, i got the crown in such a way that my other tooth was crushed so much that it seemed that i have lost two front teeth, and then the crown was placed. I am on braces with a crown on my front two teeth. My braces will be removed in september or october. I am worried that my crown was scuffed before being on braces therefore when they will be removed my crown would not be looking as it was before braces. Therefore, i am thinking to get my front two teeth on implantation in order to avoiding the crowning procedure forever, i think after being on implant i would be out of fear of my crown getting popped out as i dont eat from my front teeth. i have talked to my dentist too, he said that only implantation would be performed on my one front tooth and the other one will have a cap in it. so isnt the capping same as crowning. my biggest fear is that my crown gets out therefore am thinking about implantation. second thought which came to my mind was that would not the implantation cause my gum to expand and then again would i be needing the braces? your opinions and guidance is required.
Thanks,
Baeka.