Play-Doh Dental Set - Make Your Own Braces!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

Play-Doh Dental Set - Make Your Own Braces!

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

I thought this was just plain strange. But when I showed it to my teenage daughter, she said, "Oh Mom, I would have LOVED that when I was a kid! It's Play-doh, it's fun!"

OK, I expect some comments! Let's think up some funny captions for this!

I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

GillyWeed

Re: Play-Doh Dental Set - Make Your Own Braces!

#2 Post by GillyWeed »

I'm 23 and I'd love to play with that now :oops:
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

Cassandra

#3 Post by Cassandra »

Yeah I would have loved that too! It's extra cool that you make the brackets yourself :P

catgyrl

#4 Post by catgyrl »

I saw you post this on the Facebook page yesterday. Shoot - I'm 44 and I would totally play with this! I would name the little guy Dr. T (for my ortho) and practice torturing him and making wiseass remarks to him, like he does to me. :lol:

(Kidding about the torturing part, but it does look like a lot of fun!)

Angel269

#5 Post by Angel269 »

*like* (In a very funny way!)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

My braces story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42457

Impressions-08/06/12
Big Day-22/06/12
Started using Bite Plate-14/07/12
Estimated treatment-8 months (upper ceramics)
Debond date-04/03/13

NICURN85

#6 Post by NICURN85 »

I am 26 years old and would love to have that now. Im due for braces in a month and would love playing with this. Im still a kid at heart.
~KIMMIE

Click here to view my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42578

Pearly white

#7 Post by Pearly white »

Wow that's so cool! I'm 26 and think this is perfectly appropriate to play with at my age- at least, in my currently braced circumstances!!!

BellaBraces

#8 Post by BellaBraces »

Now that is a super idea of something to get for when my grandson is old enough. In the meantime, of course, I can practise on it...

Huggypillow

#9 Post by Huggypillow »

Would be great for kids to help reduce dental phobias and fears, i would need to play first to make sure its safe i would also need to verify that its age appropiate for ages 5-99, ok i nominate to investigate it further. Really we all have that little kid deep down inside.

SlimZippy

#10 Post by SlimZippy »

That looks great, I'm going to treat myself.
Damon & ICE brackets for 11 months in 2010/2011 @ 34 : Before and after pictures here