My girlfriend is getting braces too!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Robot Teeth

My girlfriend is getting braces too!

#1 Post by Robot Teeth »

I've had mine for 10 months, and have shown a lot of progress.

My girlfriend is an oral surgeon's assistant, and her boss offered to pay for her to get braces. She has been giving it consideration for at least a year, and now that he offered to pay, its a no-brainer. Her consult is in about a month, right after my next adjustment.

I like my braces, and I think my girlfriend will really appreciate the process and results, not to mention look cute!

kellyb

Re: My girlfriend is getting braces too!

#2 Post by kellyb »

aww, that's cute. a nice braces couple :D

In braces 07/01/2012 - 29/06/2013

kennyandrew85

#3 Post by kennyandrew85 »

My girlfriend too is considering braces, she had them as a child and has good teeth but after wisdom teeth arrived and she stopped wearing her retainer, her bottom teeth are a bit out of line.

She thinks my teeth will look too good next to hers at our wedding in July 2013, ha ha ha.
Brace Date: 14th April 2011
Estimated Debrace Date: 14th April 2013
Real Debrace Date 18th June 2013

4 extractions, upper ceramic brackets and lower metal to fix overjet and overcrowding.

LEtranger

#4 Post by LEtranger »

I can really see how knowing someone getting braces can inspire others. I don't know anyone in real life that has or have had braces after the age of 20 so this forum really helps.

I'm glad my girlfriend does not have any problems with her bite as it's enough with me being grumpy around the apartment.
2012 Spring - Braces on
2013 Autumn - Surgery
2014 Spring - Braces off

CoryDaniels

#5 Post by CoryDaniels »

my girlfriend is a dental Assistant and is wanting to get braces as well....she does have to have some perio work done before, but I think it is a trend that is quickly catching on.

Gemzi3

#6 Post by Gemzi3 »

Very adorable :)

NICURN85

#7 Post by NICURN85 »

That is so sweet. You all will be able to encourage each other through out your treatment!!! That is great that her boss is willing to pay!!
~KIMMIE

Click here to view my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42578