braces intrigue

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jillian10

braces intrigue

#1 Post by jillian10 »

find my self here at 52 yrs old excuse spelling and typing mistakes more of a letter guy I have been intriged with oral braces since 1966 brooklyn ny when older kids on the block started to see the ortho looked and became very intresrested in the work they tried to hide they were older then me but I listened to every word about their braces they wore metal bands on all their teeth top and bottom so much metal why did I like it so then came the rubber bands no colors back then drk brown maybe lighter not quite pink as a 8 yr old why was Iexcited to see this suddenly at 9 I did a look mom no hands look mom no teeth at 7pm sat nite in brooklyn this is 1969 new re implant 9yr olds front 4 teeth that begins story of my dental obsession luv to chat

bbsadmin

Re: braces intrigue

#2 Post by bbsadmin »

Not to be rude or anything, but in the future, could you please include punctuation in your posts (colons, periods, etc). Otherwise, your post is extremely difficult to read or understand.

I also want to say, if you are "intrigued" with braces (as in "fetish") this is not the message board for you. We do not encourage or welcome fetishists here.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Huggypillow

#3 Post by Huggypillow »

what ?????????

You jumping from one thing to another, i cant even determine what your on about.

What a strange post, i think you have the wrong site.

BBQ Grill

#4 Post by BBQ Grill »

LOL...... He scares me....and I'm a grown man! LOL

EbonyQ

#5 Post by EbonyQ »

:shock:

[/url]

TumbleDryLow

#6 Post by TumbleDryLow »

Huh???

Webtheman

#7 Post by Webtheman »

THis guy needs to be banned. Very creepy. :Questions:

zcenteno

#8 Post by zcenteno »

he musthave typed fourchan wrong lol. haha. what a weird post. that is the longest run-on sentence ive read.