I have a deband date!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

seriousthinker

I have a deband date!!!!

#1 Post by seriousthinker »

Yay, I will be getting my braces off in 7 weeks :-)

Will have had them on for about 11 months. They're not a hollywood smile by any stretch but with only uppers and no extractions I'm pretty pleased with the results. Can't wait.

ST

Sandpiper

Re: I have a deband date!!!!

#2 Post by Sandpiper »

Many congratulations - you must be delighted! I am hoping I am not too far off myself - no date yet, but should be before Christmas - can't wait!!
471 days in braces

[/url]

loradora

#3 Post by loradora »

A sweet day for sure. You'll love being without them but the retainers are another pain in the butt.

seriousthinker

#4 Post by seriousthinker »

Thanks! I think I'm getting essix retainer. Worried my teeth will move too much over the week or so wait between moulds and retainer though. I know retainers can be a pain but I won't mind smiling away through the day and not feeling conscious.

ST

I love my teeth

#5 Post by I love my teeth »

I just set my deband date today...Oct 17th!! Although, today I received the dreaded elastics to wear at night for the last month...I really thought I'd make it though treatment without them..oh well!
Wore Braces for 2 years, 5 months, 3 days

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]