Bonding & Jacked Up edges :) Plus a little nervous.. :(

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ibraceface

Bonding & Jacked Up edges :) Plus a little nervous.. :(

#1 Post by ibraceface »

Hi all! Looks like I will be a member of the "october brace club!"

My dentist planned to do a little shaping and whitening when my braces come off, so I had an appoint with her to make sure everything was exactly where she wanted it so she could do her job post-braces. She made a few helpful suggestions, but overall felt like I was "done!" Somedays I don't feel done at all.. and my dentist was able to describe my situation perfectly to me!

"Youre teeth are pretty darn straight. You just have some :laughter: jacked-up edges, that with a little bonding will make a night/day difference". I hope that's right! :) I guess being an adult with crowding for 20+ years, I was bound to have some wear and tear to my edges.

Anyways.. here is somewhat closer to the final product. Probably a few more tweaks here and there.. and then bonding/shaping to make everything symetrical in the end.

I am so excited, but also really nervous. I just want everything to be right and have no regets in the end. I have been having nightmares the past couple of weeks about my teeth falling out. I hope this is normal.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Snowglobe32

Re: Bonding & Jacked Up edges :) Plus a little nervous.. :(

#2 Post by Snowglobe32 »

I will also need some bonding and reshaping. I am at the stage now where things are aligned but the weird edges are not allowing me to the see the final picture just yet.

Your teeth look great as they are, I can't wait to see the end result! Please post photos when you are done.