Got my debracing date!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ellen

Got my debracing date!!!

#1 Post by ellen »

Braces come off in less than 2 weeks!!! I remember when I first got my braces, almost 2 years ago, and found this website and read the posts from those who were finishing up and thought my day would never come. But it went by so much faster than I thought.

To all the newbies and potential newbies: DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! the sooner you have your braces on, the sooner they will come off. I have never regretted having my braces and can't believe how much better my teeth look.

:jump: :jump: :jump:

drgnchsr36

Re: Got my debracing date!!!

#2 Post by drgnchsr36 »

Yay!! That's awesome :) Congrats!!

Did the timing fit the estimate that your ortho gave you?

SilverGirl

#3 Post by SilverGirl »

Congratulations - how exciting!

ellen

#4 Post by ellen »

My ortho estimated 2 years give or take 6 months - so she really gave herself a wide margin. My debanding date is 23 months from when I got the braces on.

Snowglobe32

#5 Post by Snowglobe32 »

I am so jealous...congratulations!

tashay1985

#6 Post by tashay1985 »

yay that is awesome congrats! I'm getting mine off in 5 weeks I am so ecstatic! :HugeGrin: Can't wait to eat and smile normally again, and say good bye to awful sores lol

wanda

#7 Post by wanda »

Hi you sound so happy, I am not getting my braces for a few weeks but it is really nice to know that everyone says the braces journey is worth it ,wishing you good luck on your debrace day .