Lower incisor removal - Please answer quickly!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

puddingpop11

Lower incisor removal - Please answer quickly!

#1 Post by puddingpop11 »

Alright, so im sooo worried, tomorrow im getting my lower incisor removed, i've had braces for three months now and they decided the crowding on the bottom was to bad and had to remove one of my front lower incisors. I wanted people who have had braces and this extaction done to please tell me how they feel about their results along with maybe some pictures of after and maybe before if possible. Thanks in advance. xox

opera^gal

Re: Lower incisor removal - Please answer quickly!

#2 Post by opera^gal »

check out a braces story by 'catfish'...I believe she had one removed during braces and it turned out well
2/2/09: metal braces T/B
8/20/10: braced removed (18mons, 18days), hawley retainers T/B
9/16/10: LR central incisor extracted (failed root canal)
2/23/11: implant/bone graft
9/15/11: implant crown placed, lower lingual bonding corrected
9/21/11: upper bonding on lateral gaps from upper arch forward advancement
10/17/11: new hawley retainers w/plastic tubing over the 'social six' wire, both T/B

drrick

#3 Post by drrick »

If you go to my website www.SixMonthBraces.com and click on teh smile gallery yuo can see a lower inc ext case.
Scroll through the pics until you get to the one entitled Crowded Teeth / Cross bite
Developer of:
The Powerprox Six Month Braces(R) Technique
http://sixmonthbraces.com/

Powerprox Six Month Braces(R)on ABC News

5oh9

#4 Post by 5oh9 »

I have done a similar middle incisor extraction 11mths ago for lower braces and last week was my debracing date!!! :jump:

NYG2007

#5 Post by NYG2007 »

I had my lower incisor extracted. Check out my blog at http://nygbracesjourney.blogspot.com/

Good Luck!
Braces worn for 2 Years 4 Days

Blog: http://nygbracesjourney.blogspot.com/