One year anniversary!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

50+

One year anniversary!!

#1 Post by 50+ »

Today I celebrate one year in braces! 19 months to go! I hope they go by just as fast as the first year!! :-
50+ ceramics top and bottom as of 2-16-10
Scheduled to have braces removed on 8-16-12!!

retainerjoe

Re: One year anniversary!!

#2 Post by retainerjoe »

happy anniversary :BigTeethGrin: may the next months go by very fast for you
http://community.webshots.com/user/head ... =community this link also has my video of me getting my braces

50+

#3 Post by 50+ »

I just got rubber bands today - first time! It's a good thing because I see PROGRESS!! I have 1 year to go!! The gaps are closed - so the rubber bands will correct my bite and tweak them to perfection!!! :D

retainerjoe

#4 Post by retainerjoe »

:HugeGrin: congrats on getting the elastics , an one year to go is great , i'm looking to getting mine off pretty soon myself :-*
http://community.webshots.com/user/head ... =community this link also has my video of me getting my braces

50+

#5 Post by 50+ »

Now I have 1 year to go...hoping for less as I've just started rubber bands. How long do orthodontists usually ask you to wear them?

retainerjoe

#6 Post by retainerjoe »

:tingrin: well as for me,the elastics started one month after my braces went on , an i'm still in them today , i wear them 24/7 an they go when the braces an facemask go

drgnchsr36

#7 Post by drgnchsr36 »

Yay! Hope the rest of the time is fast and easy!!

I'm not sure about the elastics question. I was told I was going to have them now til the end, so maybe another year. Seems like a looooooooooooooooong time!

50+

#8 Post by 50+ »

Thanks! I guess each case is different! Hope all goes well with your treatments and we'll all be on here telling about our debanding soon! :lol:

50+

#9 Post by 50+ »

Coming to the end!!! I'm getting my braces off exactly 2 1/2 years to the date of getting them - they are COMING OFF on 8/16/12 - just in time for my birthday and a month early!!! My Ortho is so proud of me and said he was going to miss me!!!

:D :lol: :jump:

Rusty'sMom

#10 Post by Rusty'sMom »

i am so jealous! Congratulations :lol:
[Image
[/url]]

[Image
[/url]]