Hi from Costa Rica

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nachoesq86

Hi from Costa Rica

#1 Post by nachoesq86 »

Hi i am 26 years old and will soon be getting braces.

sadpanda

Re: Hi from Costa Rica

#2 Post by sadpanda »

Tell us more! :) I lived in Costa Rica for a while and loved it. Good luck!

nachoesq86

#3 Post by nachoesq86 »

Its a very nice country and very advanced in terms of orthodontics. We now have a big dental tourism industry with lots of foreginers coming to the country for getting their teeth fixed. I am planning on having Invisalign or ceramics.

enconstruccion

#4 Post by enconstruccion »

Welcome! I'm new there too :)

I'm wearing metal damon Q and I'm so happy with them.

I was on Costa rica some years ago, and I have to say I liked it very very much (I'm from Spain)

nachoesq86

#5 Post by nachoesq86 »

nice to know hope you enjoyed

sirwired

#6 Post by sirwired »

nachoesq86 wrote:Its a very nice country and very advanced in terms of orthodontics. We now have a big dental tourism industry with lots of foreginers coming to the country for getting their teeth fixed. I am planning on having Invisalign or ceramics.
And I'm sure you know that all the tray design worldwide for Invisilign is done in Costa Rica.

Sita

#7 Post by Sita »

Hello! *waves* I'm new too. From Australia and getting my braces in three weeks. Yikes. :-)