Another interesting site

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

VA5

Another interesting site

#1 Post by VA5 »

Another site with questions and answers.. again answered by an actual orthodontist... check it out, there maybe be questions you have that are here:

http://www.dental--health.com/faq_adult ... ntics.html

NervousNewbie

#2 Post by NervousNewbie »

I watched the video, "Smart Alternative to Flossing Braces". Of course we all know that the WaterPik can't replace flossing, but that woman looks SO much more attractive using the WaterPik than I do! I know I look like a hawt mess trying to maneuver that thing around my mouth... a total train wreck!

Braced September 23, 2010
Debraced February 20, 2014
Estimated Treatment Time: 24 months
Actual Treatment Time: 41 months

My Journey

WiredRunner

#3 Post by WiredRunner »

NervousNewbie wrote:I know I look like a hawt mess trying to maneuver that thing around my mouth... a total train wreck!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! One time, I was repositioning and I accidentally squirted my cat ... she bolted and I died laughing! :lol:
Braced December 14, 2009
Debraced November 9, 2011

revontuli

#4 Post by revontuli »

Ha ha! I can relate to the Water Pik problem. I always have a spray of water down the front of my shirt after each session. :-) I must pull it out of my mouth too soon, and I can't seem to cure myself of this habit.

revontuli

#5 Post by revontuli »

And thanks for the interesting link, VA5!

sarz

#6 Post by sarz »

Thanks VA5. Got to say, I use a waterpik here (its not a popular well known product in the UK) - its so unpopular that when I asked one of the orthodontic nurses whether they recommended them, she didn't know what I was talking about. :lol:

Lynette

#7 Post by Lynette »

Very interesting website. Thanks!

23 year old female with ceramic braces.

http://www.projectbraceface.wordpress.com

fosterp

#8 Post by fosterp »

I have a waterpik attached to my shower head that I use every morning. I never floss either, and so far my gums seem to be perfectly healthy. Haven't really had any comment from ortho or dentist yet so I can't say for sure.