Do People Seem To Talk Over You????????

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bouncintigger96

Do People Seem To Talk Over You????????

#1 Post by bouncintigger96 »

Since I've been braced it seems that people are talking over me! Every time I try to start to speak it's almost like they can't hear me and it's really starting to get on my nerves :x
I guess I spoke low before my braces,so my daughter tells me. Anyone else have the same problem or similar?? It even happens to me when I'm on the phone :evil:
Age 40
Braced on Aug.9,2010
Est.treatment time:18mo
In-ovation/top and bottom

jenniebaby

#2 Post by jenniebaby »

My husband can't hear me half the time. So he seems like he is ignoring me. Is it the braces or his hearing, I don't know. I have a hard time speaking lately. I'm sure it'll get better.
BRACED: July 27th 2010
Overjet 8mm, crowding, small arches...Sugery to Come......

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/
[/url]

My Braces Story
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=36186
____________TO GIVE IS PRICELESS__________

bouncintigger96

#3 Post by bouncintigger96 »

Thanxs for replying,I was really stressed out earlier when I wrote.
Age 40
Braced on Aug.9,2010
Est.treatment time:18mo
In-ovation/top and bottom

hazel

Re: Do People Seem To Talk Over You????????

#4 Post by hazel »

It happens to me too...even before braces....sometimes people are more interested in what they have to say, rather than listening to others.....so I'm sure that although annoying, it has nothing to do with you!!!!!