So Excited!!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lovelyleo

So Excited!!!!!

#1 Post by lovelyleo »

My 16th adjustment is tomorrow and the last time I went in my lovely ortho told me she would definitely be giving me a debrace date. I hope it is some time this summer. I would love to have at least one bbq where I could eat some corn on the cob and ribs with other people present. Yes I can eat anything now, but the mess is just embarrassing. So everyone on Archwired. com pray pray pray that I get these suckers off sometime in the very near future. My bite seems perfect to me but who am I to judge? I have worn my elastics religiously as instructed, and all of my gaps have been closed for what seems like ages. Plus this is the first adjustment where my teeth have not ached a week prior to the appointment. So hopefully that means the roots are getting all settled into their new permanent homes.

P.S. I am really hoping she does not say like you can have them off when cows jump over the moon, but I am not going to rush her in taking them off. She knows best and I trust her. I am just ready to have this part of my life over and done with (minus retainer wear).

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

Shutter

#2 Post by Shutter »

Good luck!!

My ortho had been saying 'soon' for a very long time. She finally gave me my debrace date at my last adjustment. I am getting my braces off in 12 days! I'm so excited.

I hope that you also get your date tomorrow!

[/url]

[/url]

Click on www below to see my braces story.