6 WEEKS LATER FIRST ADJUSTMENT (PICS!)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LC'sTeefs

#16 Post by LC'sTeefs »

Wow! What movement! Your smile is looking great! Looks like you're keeping your teeth cleaner too...great job!Image

xxmissknightxx

#17 Post by xxmissknightxx »

thank you very much, i had a 10mm over bite belive it or not! but i didnt opt for the operation as my ortho said you cant even tell i have one, and i dont suffer from it at all..

my teeth look a horible yellow cause i something wrong with them where it strips of the enamal? not sure what it is the ortho did tell me but i cant remember :lol: but i will need the 2 front teeth capped after treatment as they wont come up white with just whitening :(

xxmissknightxx

#18 Post by xxmissknightxx »

sorry i mean, i have a 10mm over bite

xxmissknightxx

#19 Post by xxmissknightxx »

xxmissknightxx wrote:ok well this is a picture of the front before , and 12 weeks later... its taken alot of courage to post this cause my teeth were AWEFULL

here goes...................

BEFORE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

12 WEEKS LATER
yesterday i had my 4 ajustment and they fitted me with elastics what i have to wear to try and help my bite not gonna lie, they HURT :lol: i am wearing them constantly only to be removed for eating and brushing teeth. my next ajustment is in 6 weeks :D