People getting debraced before the New Year!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

martinboyce

#16 Post by martinboyce »

ive been kinda told mine could be off before the end of the year, that was 2 adjustments ago, just got a couple of mm to go with 1 tooth, its got powerchains and eleastics bridging the gap,

it would make my year to have these off at the end of 2009

CactusZAF

#17 Post by CactusZAF »

Mine came off today. Totally unexpectedly as I was under the impression that my Ortho was going to evaluate as to when they could come off at today's appointment, but told the asst to take 'em off. What a great surprise, I'm still slightly stunned by the whole thing.

I went out and had 1kg of ribs for my first big meal after removal, and I can seriously say, it was the most enjoyable meal I've had in more than two years.
:D