I'm married!!!! (Pics)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

newsboysgrl777

I'm married!!!! (Pics)

#1 Post by newsboysgrl777 »

Just thought you'd all like to see the pics of my AMAZING naked teeth!! Of course, the brackets go back on the day after tomorrow, but I was able to have them off for the entire honeymoon. YAY! :)

In case you forgot, my original thread is here: viewtopic.php?t=31545&highlight=

PS These are just a sneak peak, if you are interested in seeing more, please PM me! :)

(I know this one doesn't show my teeth, but it does show my gorgeous dress!!)

newsboysgrl777

#2 Post by newsboysgrl777 »

PS Not sure where my photos went from the original post?? If anyone knows how I can retrieve them, please let me know? :) Cuz what good are before and after photos if you can't see them? LOL

Thanks...

Margie

#3 Post by Margie »

Congratulations!! You look beautiful and your smile is gorgeous!

Calistamay

#4 Post by Calistamay »

You look beautiful. Congratulations :D

Fully Braced for 39 months (12.01.2008-03.01.2012)

Read my story here: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=29366

MrMetalMouth1029

#5 Post by MrMetalMouth1029 »

Congratulations! Your teeth look great! Glad you were able to enjoy the happiest day of your life without all the metal and junk associated with it, lol ;)
Braced (upper and lower): 10/29/08
Debraced: 3/17/10
Now sportin' a permanent bottom retainer
Alternate clear retainers every 12 hours

starzz

#6 Post by starzz »

:-)o :thumbsup: :D :dance:
Congrats you look gorgeous and very happy. I like that you wore your glasses with our wedding dress.
Braced for 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days (the 2nd time ‘round)
Hawley on top, Essix on bottom

ellen

#7 Post by ellen »

Congratulations! Your smile looks beautiful!

Neptune

#8 Post by Neptune »

Wow, you look so cute! Love the hair, the glasses, the dress. Sorry, you just look so adorable. :)

LOVED the whole look so much that I didn't even look at your teeth at first. (Haha...taking notes for my own dress someday.)

Again, congratulations and thank you for sharing your happiness with us.
08 Apr 2008 - Front teeth braced.
30 Aug 2010 - New bracket brand placed on upper four incisors.

Initial Ortho Sentence: 18-20 months.

browneyedgrl

#9 Post by browneyedgrl »

Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!!!
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

Mimmy

#10 Post by Mimmy »

Congratulations! You (and your teeth) looked beautiful!
Second time in braces!

Braced on 14th January 2009

Find my braces story here
Click here to visit my blog

ssfw

#11 Post by ssfw »

You look beautiful and your wedding gown is beautiful too. I'm so glad that your orthodontist was willing to remove your braces for your wedding and honeymoon. Is he going to charge you for this? Just curious, did he remove your lower braces too? I bet your teeth felt weird without the braces.

Wishing you and your husband much happiness in the years ahead!

ssfw
Quad-Helix expander: 1/20/06 - 1/16/07
Upper braces: 5/19/06; lower braces: 9/7/06

Braces removed: 8/19/08
Received retainer: 8/26/08 - wearing retainer 24 hours/day

Next appt.: 11/18/08

newsboysgrl777

#12 Post by newsboysgrl777 »

ssfw wrote:You look beautiful and your wedding gown is beautiful too. I'm so glad that your orthodontist was willing to remove your braces for your wedding and honeymoon. Is he going to charge you for this? Just curious, did he remove your lower braces too? I bet your teeth felt weird without the braces.

Wishing you and your husband much happiness in the years ahead!

ssfw
hi ssfw,

My ortho (who is a she :) ) is actually the one who told me she would do this for me when I get married. I'm pretty sure a reason was because I mentioned my wedding at my consultation LAST YEAR and how I wasn't sure I wanted to get braces until AFTER the wedding. Well, I *THINK* she's accommodating to do this for any bride-to-be, but I can't know for sure. I know she has done it for others (and very recently, as well as prior to my consultation), but has she charged them? I don't know. My gut feeling says no. She's very honest and down-to-earth and genuinely cares about her clients, etc., etc., so I'm thinking she's not in it PURELY for profit, ya know?

Anyway, it was definitely weird at first getting them off and having teeth, but I can tell you it wasn't a "I miss my brackets" feeling at all. I was ECSTATIC! LOL There were times at the beginning when I would still do something with my tongue/lips and expect the brackets and they weren't there, but after this long (been over 2 weeks now; almost 3), I forget what they FELT like. I'm dreading getting them back on and needing to get acclimated again. LOL

And, just the tops were taken off and she was actually going to leave the brackets on the last two molars that had brackets (my very last one does not have them), but thought if I smiled wide enough, the brackets would be seen, so she's left just the ones on my next-to-last molars. So, I do still have the brackets with the 'hooks' and buccal tube. LOL! And, you definitely don't even SEE the bottoms when I smile and maybe only a little when I talk, so it's no biggie. I SOOO wish my tops were "DONE" and this was all I had to deal with ;)

Sleclerc

#13 Post by Sleclerc »

You look beautiful and that dress is gorgeous! Congrats...

newsboysgrl777

#14 Post by newsboysgrl777 »

Thank you to everyone for all of your sweet compliments!! :) :)

Unfortunately, I came down with the flu the NIGHT BEFORE I was going to get my top brackets put on and since I had a fever, I was worried about being contagious. Sure enough, when I went to the doctor, he told me it was a virus and highly contagious. Needless to say, it's been a really rough recovery, but I'm finally feeling better! Anyway, my ortho's office was totally booked this week, so I don't have an appointment to get them back on until this coming Wednesday. So I've had the tops off for almost a month now!! :) Can't say I'm eager to get them back on...but, I AM eager to get my ENTIRE TREATMENT done and over with! :)