Who's teeth do you hope yours resemble after braces?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MakePinkNotWar

Who's teeth do you hope yours resemble after braces?

#1 Post by MakePinkNotWar »

Part of the reason I decided to take the plunge for braces is because I always wanted straight and beautiful teeth like Britney's. If my teeth look half as good as hers when I am done I will be happy!

Pictures of her teeth:

Do any of you have a celebrity/friend/relative who you think has gorgeous teeth that inspired/etc you to get braces? Do any of you look at celebrities teeth and hope your teeth turns out like theirs? I know adult orthodontists cannot produce 100% results, but we can dream can't we?
Most days I forget I even have braces.

ellen

#2 Post by ellen »

I had very nice teeth from my first time with braces as a teenager. Many years later, my teeth have shifted drastically on the bottom. I just want my nice teeth back again.

MrMetalMouth1029

#3 Post by MrMetalMouth1029 »

Funny you ask! I was just watching The Fashion Show on Bravo last night with my bf and I told him that I would love for my teeth to look like Angel's when my braces are taken out. She's got that curve in her two front teeth like mine, so I know that mine won't come out looking squarish when all's said and done. She's just got beautiful teeth!
Braced (upper and lower): 10/29/08
Debraced: 3/17/10
Now sportin' a permanent bottom retainer
Alternate clear retainers every 12 hours

xJx

#4 Post by xJx »

As long as my teeth are straight and sparkling after braces I will be a very happy bunny! :)
Smile and the world smiles with you! :D

Margie

#5 Post by Margie »

I wouldn't say I was inspired by anyone to have straight teeth, but I have always thought that Britney Spears has a very beautiful smile!

I will be happy to have a straight, beautiful (and healthy) smile!

Keeyo

What famous person's teeth would you like?

#6 Post by Keeyo »

My ideal was Farrah Fawcett's (may she rest in peace). I always thought she had the most beautiful smile EVER. :pinkbraces:

uvraise

#7 Post by uvraise »

I hope mine look like mine but straight, LOL, sorry had to use it!
JOHN

dugsmom

#8 Post by dugsmom »

I just wanted my teeth fixed so that I'd stop clenching my teeth at night. Been in braces for 1 year 3 months and the clenching has stopped...I hope it stays that way after the braces are off.

But to answer your question, I've always loved Julia Roberts smile. She got beautiful arches....which unfortunately I won't have but that's okay. I've got narrow arches which have been widened a bit with braces but the only way to get the julia roberts look would be to have surgery...and that is not an option for me!

linzyleigh

#9 Post by linzyleigh »

I hope mine look like Carrie Underwood's! She has beautiful teeth

Lingualita

#10 Post by Lingualita »

Like the rest about Angelia Jolie, her teeth are perfect imo, and I would love to have such teeth. A bit afraid thats not going to happen though :lol:

dugsmom

#11 Post by dugsmom »

Lingualita wrote:Like the rest about Angelia Jolie, her teeth are perfect imo, and I would love to have such teeth. A bit afraid thats not going to happen though :lol:

I love Angelia Jolie and think she's gorgeous but I've always thought her teeth jutted out a bit...like horse teeth. Just my opinion though. They were nice years ago but it seems like they've moved a lot. Wasn't she in braces when she was younger?

GiverSSJ

#12 Post by GiverSSJ »

I don't know if her teeth are veneered, but I like Billie Piper's teeth/smile for some reason.

Kendo

#13 Post by Kendo »

My girlfriend inspired me to get braces. She has braces at the moment, and looking how nice and straight hers are, made me want to sort mine out :).
Live life to the fullest, dont let anybody put you down!

Mimmy

#14 Post by Mimmy »

I tend to look at everybody with straight teeth (and good jaw alignment) and I get crazy jealous of them...can't wait till mine are done! :D
Second time in braces!

Braced on 14th January 2009

Find my braces story here
Click here to visit my blog

lilfoot1112

#15 Post by lilfoot1112 »

:D I hope mine look like my dads :D .

I had my braces on for 3 years 4 months and 24 days that would be a grand total of 1220 days