Got a debanding date!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

laurahalvey

Got a debanding date!

#1 Post by laurahalvey »

July 23! I am so excited. I already bought my crest white strips to use after these braces come off.
Braced for the third time.....

final adjustment 8/21 and debanding 8/27!

jesspenguin

#2 Post by jesspenguin »

Congrats! Yay for July debracing dates!
Time spent in braces: 16 months
Retainers: Top/bottom bonded and top/bottom Essix at night

Andromeda

#3 Post by Andromeda »

Yayyyyy!! Congrats :-88 :jump: :banana: :mrgreen:

That's very exciting - I know because mine just came off 2 days ago and I'm into the Crest White Strips now. They are actually working pretty well. I've only used 3 applications out of 14 and I can already see the difference. I do wish the strips were a bit longer so the teeth on the side of my mouth that show when I smile would also get white. The strip for the lower teeth is pretty small - only covers the front 6 teeth and a tiny bit of the first bicuspids, not sure why...

Good luck at your upcoming debanding! Hope the time til then passes quickly for you! :D

magster

#4 Post by magster »

Congrats!

and I am very jealous
but.
about Crest Whitestrips - I was told by a few dentists that these whitening products only make your teeth very sensitive?

Im not so sure how I feel about that.
Spacers: 8 - 4 top, 4 bottom on 04.04.09
Braced on: 04.09.09
Sentence: 18-24 Months