1 year braceaversary~What do you think?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jenny101101

1 year braceaversary~What do you think?

#1 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi everyone,

Today I've been braced for 1 year!! Wow, it's kinda hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday I was starting out and....here I am at a year already. Here are some comparison pics:
Day 1 ->->->->->->->->->->->->1 year
Image Image
Image Image

I am now in a powerchain on top (had IPR done between some teeth) and elastics at night. I still have 10 months of my sentence left and starting working on my bite issues a week ago. What do you all think? I'm so excited to have reached the 1 year march but really hoping I won't make it to 2!! lol

Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

CactusZAF

#2 Post by CactusZAF »

Absolutely fabulous movement, your teeth are looking really great. I'm so jealous of your fast progress, I'm at the 1year 6month + mark and my stubborn teeth still haven't moved nearly as much as yours.
Congrats and good luck with your bite getting sorted as efficiently! :D

danish

#3 Post by danish »

congrats :D
Those arches look FANTASTIC!! :thumbsup: Well done!
Good luck with the bite adjustment.

Danish
metal braces on: 4 Oct 2007
Tx for: crowding
debonded on: 24 Jun 2009

total treatment time: 629 days

my journey ==> http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... highlight=

Audra

#4 Post by Audra »

Wow Jenny!!! Your teeth look fantastic. Beautifully rounded arches. You must be so pleased.

saycheeese

#5 Post by saycheeese »

Wow your teeth look great! Congrats and best of luck for the rest of your "sentence" :)

Megan11

#6 Post by Megan11 »

Your teeth look great! Hard to believe you still have 10 months left when they look so good already!

Congrats on your progress :jump: :-88 :banana:

Damon 3's
First 6 Clear/Metal

Flaka

#7 Post by Flaka »

Jenny, your arches look amazing. You sound happy with the results so far. Things are looking good and you only have 10 more months to go....I am so jealous :)

jenny101101

#8 Post by jenny101101 »

Thank you so much everyone!! :D

I am very pleased with my movement. It's funny how day-to-day or week-to-week it gets a little tedious; looking for movement but trying not to loose patience. BUT overall it's amazing the transformation that's taking place. I'm so glad I finally decided to get braces and I'm excited to see the final results.

Thanks again all!! :-**
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

Tommm

#9 Post by Tommm »

Amazing arches!! Congrats on your 1 year anniversary :)