I'm in the Power Chain club now

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

beachmommy

I'm in the Power Chain club now

#1 Post by beachmommy »

Yesterday got a power chain put on the top to close the spaces left by my two extractions. Back to soups and milkshakes for a while!!! Ouch.

changes09

#2 Post by changes09 »

You are going to see things moving so fast! But remember. The power chain only works for 2 weeks. After that they lose thier elasticity. but the archwires are still moving your teeth

abcdebbie

#3 Post by abcdebbie »

LOL Welcome to the club! It will get better! :D
(O\_l_/O)
Debbie

[/url]

Megan11

#4 Post by Megan11 »

Me too, just got mine last week. Man, people weren't lying, they really do hurt!

Damon 3's
First 6 Clear/Metal