Has anyone heard of having a braces allergy

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ellemm20

Re: Has anyone heard of having a braces allergy

#16 Post by Ellemm20 »

[quote=Voys post_id=509436 time=1622343869 user_id=33485]
I don’t know if you still use this but did you discover what your daughter has and if you do please tell me because I am going through the same problem I really wanna know what I have that’s been giving me these awful stomach aches
[/quote]

Hello, I stumbled upon your reply and seeing as it’s the most recent, I was wondering if you found a cause? My husband is suffering with the same exact things as that woman’s daughter was and we can only pinpoint the braces he had put on..