New person!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wyocowgirl823

New person!

#1 Post by wyocowgirl823 »

hey everyone, thought I would introduce myself here. After years of wanting braces and a straight smile, i'm excited to say I will finally get my braces on March 9th. (yea I know I have a bit to wait, but I'm excited) I'm glad I found a place to talk to other adults about it all!!

~Crystal~ :D

kaydee

#2 Post by kaydee »

Welcome.... You wont look back with your decision, I have been in braces just over a week now and keep asking myself why didnt I do this sooner.... Oh yeah, money, thats right!!!

bracegirl77

#3 Post by bracegirl77 »

Good for you life is too short. I'm glad that you decided to take the plunge.

PuppySmiles

#4 Post by PuppySmiles »

Howdy, Wyoming!

Welcome to the club.

dissonance

#5 Post by dissonance »

Congrats on your decision Crystal! While I'm still new to these boards, I can say with certainty that you've found a place with wonderful people who are ready to cheer you on every step of the way.

Look forward to chatting with you!
-dissonance