christmas colors

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Nawners

#16 Post by Nawners »

I wasn't going to, but I gave in. I have a couple of green interproximal ties under a red powerchain on my upper front four teeth. Then I have alternating red and green ligs on the rest.
Luckily I go in in two weeks so I can change them. :wink:
~There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus~

retainerjoe

#17 Post by retainerjoe »

i can tell were ready for CHRISTMAS :-V
http://community.webshots.com/user/head ... =community this link also has my video of me getting my braces