FOR ADULTS ONLY...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tldyer

FOR ADULTS ONLY...

#1 Post by tldyer »

Hello All!!

Hubby and I are going on a weekend getaway "Just Because". And, I want to satisfy him as usual. However, I just got braces less then a week ago.

Can anyone help me out with some tips and techniques to avoid damaging the "Peter"...lol

Audra

#2 Post by Audra »

Unless you have lingual braces (on the inside of the teeth) there wouldn't be an issue at all. You're more likely to get more scrapes etc on the inside of your lips than you are damaging him, so go for it and have fun :)

bracedat41

#3 Post by bracedat41 »

Check out this site. It's also on the archwired home page under "popular braces topics".

http://www.archwired.com/BracesandSex_Lead_in.htm

Have an awesome weekend!

Cor1

Just say noooo.............to anything down below!!!!!!!!

#4 Post by Cor1 »

Hi all, well my husband has "gone without" for two years now on anything "oral" from me, cause............I got enough going on in my mouth without adding anything else............and oh ya............I really don't want to hurt the """" that I do so enjoy every now and again!!!!! Just my decision..............needless to say I think my husband is willing to risk any undoe "shredding" of body parts!!!! but alas he's gonna have to wait!!!!

Cor1

fluffybottom

#5 Post by fluffybottom »

I have had absolutely no problem in this arena (and I even have an exposed tooth with a button and chain in the roof of my mouth). Just take it slow at first until both he and you are comfortable and then ... business as usual!
I had my braces on for 2 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days.

missanne

#6 Post by missanne »

Just take it slow at first and communicate to make sure he's not uncomfortable. It gets easier!!

tldyer

#7 Post by tldyer »

Thanks everyone for the advice.

retainerjoe

#8 Post by retainerjoe »

as for being a male i can understand , however giving on the male end for your lady a different storie, you must take time as not to drive brackets , lipbumpers , or yes even HEADGEAR in to deep , as this is no fun for eather husband or boyfriend giving, or female on the fun end of receiving, so have fun an take your time :-}
http://community.webshots.com/user/head ... =community this link also has my video of me getting my braces

CuriosityAndTheFeline

#9 Post by CuriosityAndTheFeline »

Deleted.
Last edited by CuriosityAndTheFeline on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tldyer

#10 Post by tldyer »

Thanks Everyone...

We had a great weekend, I just took my time and made sure...I covered my braces with my lips....He was excited because he said he was not expecting it.

Ashley

#11 Post by Ashley »

I even had a TPA and things turned out ok.

tldyer

#12 Post by tldyer »

Someone please tell me what TPA is?

retainerjoe

#13 Post by retainerjoe »

a tpa is an appliance wire most of the time , that goes across the roof of your mouth to widen , trans platal arch, you get use to them very quick , an as for a female , having one wishing to give oral to there man , BECAREFULL an SLOW
http://community.webshots.com/user/head ... =community this link also has my video of me getting my braces

tldyer

#14 Post by tldyer »

Thanks RetainerJoe!!

BracesRacer

#15 Post by BracesRacer »

I have had no problems with my braces and going down on girls. Kissing works great just as usual too... No complaints yet 8) haha