Braces here I come!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kjaere

Braces here I come!

#1 Post by Kjaere »

I went in to the Ortho. this morning to see if the pendulum I got has moved my teeth back and my mouth is ready for braces or not after being in this dang pendulum for 3 months. When he said "fantastic" I started to have hope! And I was right... 1 week from today, Thursday the 30th, I'll be getting my braces on! Crazy... They should be nice and fun just in time for Thanksgiving ;-)

We'll see how excited I am a week from now when I realize what I've really gotten myself into :shock:

Karan's Mum

#2 Post by Karan's Mum »

Congrats! I know you must be really excited! keep us updated with pictures :lol: