crest whitestrips before and after pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jaswi

crest whitestrips before and after pics

#1 Post by jaswi »

Hello people. I know theres been plenty of questions on the whitestrips and stuff. I got my braces off at the end of September and decided to give the whitestrips a try. I went with Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus, 10 day. These are the results

Top is before, bottom is after, with a little chopped every other tooth comparison below that.

The actual results are more obvious than the pictures! I've only had any tooth sensitivity for the past 2 days, and its very very minor. I'd recommend these any day, well worth the $35.

PuppySmiles

#2 Post by PuppySmiles »

I like the Whitestrips too. Used them a year ago, and still get compliments on how white my teeth are.
My only complaint with them is that they don't really treat very far back. When I use them, they only cover my first premolars on top. Guess it's not really a problem for everyday use - you don't smile with your back teeth. But it was a noticeable difference from front to back, in the pictures my ortho took with my lips held away from the teeth. O vanity! :oops:

Your results look really nice!

Lisa65

#3 Post by Lisa65 »

I can't wait to be able to do that.

There's a real improvement there Jaswi.

dugsmom

#4 Post by dugsmom »

Very nice and very white. Your teeth look great...can't wait till mine are as pretty as yours!

Jessica

trisharmywife

#5 Post by trisharmywife »

wow, ur teeth look great!!! u can really see the change!!!

lovelyleo

#6 Post by lovelyleo »

looks good to me...I will have to remember this in two years

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

HeyTeach

#7 Post by HeyTeach »

Yes, they do work. I'm using the Listerine disolving ones. But even after a week I am seeing good results. THere are several brands out there, some with trays etc. But the thangs do work.