early release for good behavior

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

PARR

early release for good behavior

#1 Post by PARR »

!8-24 months was the original estimate. Went in today for an adjustment, got new powerchains, new elastics, was told to put the headgear away for good (was only at night for the past few months and only the lower arch), then the ortho stuck his pliers in my mouth and did some bends--HMG did that hurt!!!, and said "back in 6 weeks for a check up and any final tweeking before we take 'em off." That will be 3 months early! (Chef will not be a happy camper to be alone.)

funshine

#2 Post by funshine »

Congrats, PARR! That's fabulous news!

lovelyleo

#3 Post by lovelyleo »

That sounds like music to my ears...I only hope to be so lucky

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

chef

#4 Post by chef »

chef will be perfectly happy not to have you flicking your bracket scum all over the bathroom mirror. However, the first full mouth bite of a crisp apple better not be in front of me! (or I'll ask Gov. Palin to send me moose kidneys to stew up fer ya!)

abcdebbie

#5 Post by abcdebbie »

Congrats! Im jealous!!
(O\_l_/O)
Debbie

[/url]

HeyTeach

#6 Post by HeyTeach »

I get debanded next week. two months late, BUT HAPPY now that it's gittin' done. So like we were at the ortho on the same day ?? I think they schedule us far apart now for safety!!