Whooo Hoo!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

signingsunflower

Whooo Hoo!!!!

#1 Post by signingsunflower »

:) Yea! 17 more days until I get my spacers and 24 days until I am braced!!! I can't wait! Time is going more quickly now. I'm really eager to get this process going. I go on Oct. 17th for my Case Review and Spacers....then on the 24th for the brackets. I will beginning with just braces on the upper. They will add the lower ones later after my overbite is corrected some.

I'm going with traditional metal brackets because they are cheaper. I think I want my ligs to be teal and pink. Do you think these two colors will stain???
Check out my blog by clicking on www.
Initial Consult/Molds: 9/10/08
8 Spacers: 10/17/08
Brace Day: 10/24/08
First Adjustment: 12/5/08
Sentence: 2-3 years

catfish

#2 Post by catfish »

Congrats on starting your journey! Any idea how long your "sentence" will be?

I can't comment on the lig colors since I have Damon's. But that color combo sounds really pretty! The colors of the southwest, my favorite place on the planet!
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom

sparkles

#3 Post by sparkles »

Depends what shade of pink you get (I don't know about teal as not had those yet) but light pink can stain.
After I ate a stir fry with turmeric in it my light pink ligs turned a lemon kinda colour. But it didn't look too bad, just they weren't pink.

landela

#4 Post by landela »

I had hot pink and teal ligs (I posted a pic in the lig colors pics a few months ago) and they didn't stain! :)
Laynie

Braced - April 24, 2008
Last adjustment - December 16, 2008
Trangle elastics - August 26 - Current (only at night from 11/11/2008 - Current)
Treatment end date - January 28, 2009

Click link to read my braces story:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 532#258532 - Updated 11/11/2008 with pictures