Braces removal video on you tube

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LUV2SING

Braces removal video on you tube

#1 Post by LUV2SING »

Hi Guys, I thought I would share my discovery. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_kLmJ0avBS8
This is a video from Doctor Ted showing braces removal start to finish. I didn't know there were so many braces videos on youtube.com. There is also a cute one with the staff singing the braces removal song to a couple of patients. Check it out!!

Nervous

#2 Post by Nervous »

This is fantastic! I am having my braces my removed on Friday and I was worried it would be discomforting. Not anymore! thanks!
Twin Blocks: August 19th, 2004
Braced: September 21st, 2005
Debanded: July 11th, 2008

PARR

#3 Post by PARR »

hmmm, something to look forward to in a year or so.