Inman aligners

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

m00k

Re: Inman aligners

#2611 Post by m00k »

Get mine taken out in 5 days - cant wait. teeth are straight now but move if i have the IA out for any length of time, so hoping he puts in the metal bar thing behind my teeth to keep them straight :)
Will post pics once its done!

EllenR

#2612 Post by EllenR »

Good luck :)

turpz

#2613 Post by turpz »

m00k wrote:Get mine taken out in 5 days - cant wait. teeth are straight now but move if i have the IA out for any length of time, so hoping he puts in the metal bar thing behind my teeth to keep them straight :)
Fantastic, look forward to seeing them!

Clairedan1982

#2614 Post by Clairedan1982 »

m00k wrote:Get mine taken out in 5 days - cant wait. teeth are straight now but move if i have the IA out for any length of time, so hoping he puts in the metal bar thing behind my teeth to keep them straight :)
That is exactly what happens to me even now and I finished my treatment in July. I snapped my removable retainer a few months back but I didn't feel it was doing anything anyway! I haven't gotten around to getting the fixed retainer yet I just wear my IA at night. I'll be really interested to hear how you get on when yours is fitted keep us posted :)

m00k

#2615 Post by m00k »

so yeah i kinda got my dates mixed up so am still wearing my IA for another 5 weeks. will update once i get the fixed retainer put in ect :p

turpz

#2616 Post by turpz »

m00k wrote:so yeah i kinda got my dates mixed up so am still wearing my IA for another 5 weeks. will update once i get the fixed retainer put in ect :p
Aww bet that was disappointing X Still, 5 weeks will fly by!

m00k

#2617 Post by m00k »

yeah i actually threw my remaining brace cleaning tablets away as well... just had to order some more

Paulandrew

#2618 Post by Paulandrew »

Hi guys, long time no speak!

Just thought i would give an update on my situation. I had my brace off 10 days ago and am now halfway through the whitening process and I can't believe the difference in my smile in such a short space of time! It took less than 5 months for my treatment and i am extremely happy with the results so for anyone finding it tough at the moment please just hang in there because i can guarantee you it will be 1000% worth it at the end when you can smile in confidence! I have attached a before and after pic if it works.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

turpz

#2619 Post by turpz »

Wow, they look fantastic :jump:

Paulandrew

#2620 Post by Paulandrew »

turpz wrote:Wow, they look fantastic :jump:
Thank you :D I'm really pleased i just hope they stay like that now and don't move back!

turpz

#2621 Post by turpz »

I'm sure they won't! :) What retainer have you got?

Paulandrew

#2622 Post by Paulandrew »

I've got a permanently fixed bonded one behind my teeth and then got a removable retainer that i have to wear every night for the first 6 months

JadeWA

#2623 Post by JadeWA »

Hi everyone!

Not sure if many people still use this board :) I'm having my inman aligner fitted on Wednesday the 22nd! I'll post an update when that happens, meanwhile I'll try to get my posts up so I can have permission to view photos :)

Arlenesinky

#2624 Post by Arlenesinky »

I'm at the end of my treatment now woohoo I think another few weeks, I can't believe the difference in my teeth people are starting to notice now. It felt hard at the start but it's been so worth it xx

JadeWA

#2625 Post by JadeWA »

That's great Arlenesinky! Can I ask how long your treatment took?