Allow Me To Introduce Myself....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Bracedin08

Allow Me To Introduce Myself....

#1 Post by Bracedin08 »

Hello Bracedin08 here! Officially a newbie. I've been lurking this board for a long time now. A little bit about me: I've wanted braces since I was 10 years old, I have never been estatic about my smile. I have a gap that has become narrower over the years. But as we all know money nor braces grows on trees, so I've been forced to wait. I watched everyone I know have braces and all my friends have had braces before, so it's so overdue!

Now, I've taken it upon myself to pay for and initiate my treatment.
Just got my spacers in today only three on the bottom teeth because my teeth are so close together :D

So anyways, I'm getting braced on the 4th and I'm SOOOOO excited. I have 2 years in 3M metal braces and I can't wait to get it started!!!!

married2abuckeye

#2 Post by married2abuckeye »

Welcome Bracedin08! I think most of us in here can relate with the waiting and watching all your friends get braces and pretty smiles. I have had my braces since July '07, so still in the middle of things. If you've been lurking a while then you probably already know that this board is a great source of info and advice to make your experience as good as it can be. Glad you found Archwired and good luck for your b-day!
Follow my metal-mouthed journey here

blindboarder2008
Location: in a house that has 4 walls, with lots of rooms!!! in Canada!

#3 Post by blindboarder2008 »

welcome aboard the the metal mouth forum on archwired.com! always glad to see newbies here. It just brings in more people with different bracres stories and adventures. feel free to ask any questions, i'm sure of of us can help you find an answer or at least direct you to a spot to help ya out! welcome aboard!
Braced: March 19th 2008
Impacted wisdom teeth extraction surgery: June 20th 2008 1pm (13 hours of fasting)
Jaw surgery (upper and lower)Lefort 1 with Madable Advancement: June 2nd 2009 @8am!!!! 1 surgery down 2 surgeries to go!!
debrace day: jan 18th 2010!!!! *has 2 fixed retainers and an essix retainer for night time now!