Soft Food Cookbooks - A Selected List

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

Soft Food Cookbooks - A Selected List

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

Last edited by bbsadmin on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

khskr1

For veggies!

#2 Post by khskr1 »

This is a great idea. I just got my spacers yesterday...brackets and extractions next week. Co you know if any of these cookbooks have recipes for vegetarians?

Steadfast

#3 Post by Steadfast »

Oooh, so added a couple of those to my amazon wishlist

melliemoo

#4 Post by melliemoo »

Thank you for putting that list together. I just had my braces put on this week an I think I will need the pureed cookbook for quite awhile. My teeth hurt!!!

Zara

#5 Post by Zara »

Thanks so much for the receipes. Just got braced 2 days ago and I CANNOT stand to see another smoothie!

Summer73

#6 Post by Summer73 »

This was a great idea to post. I went for my final fillings at the dentist yesterday and the dental assistant has horrified me of eating once I have the braces placed in a few days. I may have to invest in a couple of these cookbooks.

D0RRK

#7 Post by D0RRK »

very nice!!!
this is definitely going to come in handy

gracey82

#8 Post by gracey82 »

I thought I would need that as well. Im 3 weeks into my braces.
The first 2 or 3 days were hurting. But by fourth day I already starting to eat anything and everything! Including curry that stain my braces (ouch!). Stop eatinhg curry now but am going to curry feast before I go for my next adjustment !

lynnjing

Re: Soft Food Cookbooks - A Selected List

#9 Post by lynnjing »

I'm so regret that I didn't read this one earlier. But It's good to know. I've been eating soft food for a few days. I haven't put the braces yet. I have spacers on.

Thank you!

emmy30

#10 Post by emmy30 »

Thanks for posting these! Just ordered two...can't wait to get them :-)

flynn

#11 Post by flynn »

Been braced for two weeks now, these books are definitely going to come in handy- sick of soup and baked potatoes! :D

Mack

#12 Post by Mack »

Thanks for the list :)